Current Jobs Openings
We have a great team in place. However, we're willing to accept your resume and see if your future needs and ours match. Would you like to work in the healthcare industry as part of a friendly team? Then you've come to the right place.
You'll have experience in family practice, and will be driven to provide the best care for our patients. You'll be the person who'll research the latest science to identify breaking therapies that will benefit our patients. And, you'll be here, with our patients for the next decade or more. Their care will be what you wake up thinking about and will be on your mind as you fall asleep.
- if you possess these qualities, please drop off your resume at our address
- we are steady, certain, and growing, and will be for the next 30 years!
Medical Assistant/Front Office or Back Office (Mon-Sat)
Your responsibilities will be many! You'll have experience in:
- Reception and registration of patients
- Arranging and scheduling patients
- Assisting patients with their various questions and concerns
- Vitalizing patients, taking brief history and review of systems
- Performing EKGs and ABI's
- Performing pulmonary function tests
- Assisting with procedures and minor surgry
- Assisting with Microvas therapy
- Filling out Lab work and radiology requests
- Professional training as a medical assistant
- Meticulous and self-reliant working ability
- Experience in office and administrative work
- Good PC skills
- A pleasant work atmosphere in a motivated team
- Possibilities for further training
Does this sound right for you? Then send your application to:
Adobe Family Practice, LLC
Attn: Robert Walantas
2019 Galisteo St
Santa Fe 87505
Adobe Family Practice, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.