Our range of services
Here you will find an overview of services offered. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us and arrange an appointment.
We will bill your visit directly to your insurance provider if you supply an updated proof of insurance at each visit. Please note that the insurance policy is between you and your insurance provider; we are happy to file the claim for you, but the balance is your responsibility if your plan does not pay after 30 days. Any amount not covered by your insurance policy is due immediately after you receive your first invoice from us.
OUT-OF-POCKET AND UNINSURED PATIENTS:
A $100 down payment will be collected prior to your first visit. The remaining balance will be promptly refunded. Out-of-pocket patients may qualify for special consideration in accordance with our financial assistance program.
We accept patients on the Medicare plan. As a courtesy, we will also bill your secondary insurance provider directly. You will be asked to sign an Advanced Beneficiary Notice for services not covered under Medicare. You shall be accountable for covering these services.
Our services in focus
Preventive medical check-ups are more important today than ever before. We offer a variety of preventive medical check-ups.
Microvas is a biphasic faradic modified radio frequency of pulsed energy transmitted to carbon fiber emitter pads, which are attached with a gentle adhesive to your body, and arranged at 180 degree angles to one another. The therapy is FDA certified for soft tissue and bone healing. It is 95% effective in improving or healing:
- Neuropathy (tingling, burning, numbness or pain) to your Hands (this includes Carpal Tunnel), to your arms, shoulders, back, Legs and Feet (this includes Peripherial Neuropathy of the legs and feet);
- Neurogenic Bladder or Urinary Incontinence, (wetting yourself when you cough, sneeze, run, or when you lift something);
- Torn or Degenerative Discs in your back; or degenerative joint disease of the shoulders, hips or knees.
Men and Women can suffer fatigue and a loss of joy when they lose their hormones as they age. Then there's the loss of intimacy both can suffer- and YES we treat these conditions! We treat people each week with bio-identical hormones and help them find the joy of their younger days! There is 'menopause' and there's also 'andropause' and both are very real and very treatable. Click on 'more' below to find out.
Simeons Protocol- HCG Weight Loss
The Simeons Protocol is entitled, "Pounds and Inches", written by Dr A.T.W. Simeons, MD, an amazing physician, whose journey to this highly sucessful weight loss program began 75 years ago as a researcher in India. The protocol documents the history, the science behind his discoveries, and his 40 years of experience with the program and teaching it to thousands of patients and many physicians who journeyed to Rome to learn and practice his protocol. Click on the 'more' link to read the outline of the protocol, and then open and read the PDF file document which follows the outline.
We also offer the following services:
- General Family Care and Individual Annual Exams
- Allergy Testing
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
- ABI (Ankle Brachial Testing) and EKG Testing
- IV and IM Antibiotics
- Microvas Vascular and Tissue Regeneration Therapy
- Minor Office Surgery (Saturday Mornings)
- Nebulizer Therapy (Albuterol, Atrovent, Pulmocort, Xopenex)
- Simeons Protocol Weight Loss Program
- Vaccinations- for Children, Teens, and Adults